My husband took me to Magnolia Farms in Waco, TX recently. I am a huge fan of HGTV’s Fixer Upper and I was so excited to finally make it to Waco to see the Silos and visit Magnolia Market!

Misty and Peter Magnolia Sign

I love Joanna Gaine’s style and love the way she and Chip banter with one another. You can tell that they love one another, love their family, and that they enjoy what they do. Isn’t that what life is all about? Love God, and love others!

Magnolia Market Flowers

Shopping at the Silos was so inspiring. There were beautiful vignettes all throughout the store and plenty of photo opportunities.

Dried Cotton Flowers

We were at Magnolia Market on a Friday, and it was a gorgeous day, but the crowds were pretty large. Which made it difficult to see everything. If I have a chance to go back, I think I will go on Tuesday morning, and hopefully, it won’t be as crowded. I loved all of the flowers inside the shop and the gardens outside the shop.

Large Flower Pot

Just in time for Spring, one thing caught my eye and I knew that I needed to take it home was the boxwood wreath I saw hanging on the wall. I knew that it would make a great addition to my front door, and would take me from Spring to Fall. Here it is pictured below with some topiaries I had in my entryway and these precious little bunnies I found at Home Goods. What do you think?

Easter Front Door

This got me thinking that Easter is only one month away, and I have barely gotten everything taken down and put away from Christmas. However, I really want our Easter Celebration to be special as special as our Christmas this year. I want to focus on the Resurrection power we have through Jesus Christ and am praying about ways to make this an important part of our time together as a family.

Magnolia Farms Boxes

This year I decided to pull out my parent’s wedding china and use it for our Easter celebration. I miss my parents so much and have fond memories of eating off of these plates throughout the holidays. I look forward to incorporating this into my Easter Table this year.

Easter Place Setting

I threw together this centerpiece with stuff I had from previous years, and just love the way this bunny looks nestled within the eggs and flowers.

Easter Table Center Piece

So what about you friend? I would love to know what traditions you celebrate at Easter. Do you have anything special planned this year? Leave me a comment, and let me know what you are doing for your Easter Celebration!

By His Grace: Seek Jesus, Study the Word, Grow in Grace
Bible Study Author, Christian Lifestyle Blogger, & Speaker
www.MistyPhillip.com

1. Kristy Spake 03/13/2017 at 12:50 pm

Love the bunnies at your door!

2. I love your front door and your parent’s wedding china! You have such a great eye!

1. Hi! Helen, Thanks so much!! ❤️ Misty

3. I would love to go to the Magnolia Market! Love the fabulous photos you took! Easter traditions in our home include going to church and a nice dinner.

1. Hi! Michelle, Nice to meet you! You should definitely check out Magnolia Market if you have the opportunity. I would advise going during the week if you can, because the weekend was crazy! Although it may be crazy busy every day!!! There was so much to see and everything was so lovely. Thanks for sharing your Easter traditions. Have a great day! <3 Misty

4. Lovely photos. I love that entry way perfect for spring. What fun to visit Magnolia Market. I bet it’s busy Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Pinned & shared.

1. DearCreatives, Thanks for your sweet comments! Enjoyed connecting through inspiration spotlight and look forward to future inspiration! Thanks for sharing 😊

5. […] wrote this post for the Young-Wives this week and since I think it is such an important message I wanted to share it with you all here […]

6. How cool to visit Magnolia Markets, Misty! I do love your front door display, it looks wonderful. You’ve done some beautiful decorating for Easter, and it all looks amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous, creative post with us at Hearth and Soul. Sharing on our Hearth and Soul Facebook page later today. Hope to see you at the party later today!

1. PS – I’ve also featured your post at the Hearth and Soul Link Party this week 🙂 Have a blessed Easter!

1. Yay!! Thank you, April!! 😊

2. April, Thank you for visiting the blog today. Magnolia Market is such a fun place to visit, you should go if you ever have the chance. So glad I found Hearth and Soul! Thank you for sharing my post! <3 Misty