In this episode of By His Grace, I chat with Alli Worthington, the author of several books, co-founder of Called Creatives, and the founder of the Blissdom conference. We discuss her new book, Standing Strong: A Woman’s Guide to Overcoming Adversity and Living with Confidence. We also discuss God’s faithfulness, goodness, and provision. Alli gives advice for living through COVID-19 and for remaining focused on the Lord in all seasons.
- “God has great plans for women.”
- “As followers of Christ, we have to acknowledge when we need to freak out.”
- “We want to talk to God about the big and the little things.”
- “God can be trusted – no matter what life looks like.”
- “God is good. He is with us. He can be trusted.”
Connect with Alli on Social Media!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Its.Alli.Worthington/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alliworthington/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/alli
- Website: https://alliworthington.com/
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.
Connect with Misty on Social Media!