On this episode of the By His Grace podcast, Misty Phillip addresses the chaos we see in world today from the ruin of cities on the west coast of the United States including Portland, Oregon to the devastation happening with Ukraine & Russia. Our world is in chaos. Sometimes it’s not the external chaos that robs our joy, often times it is the internal battle in our mind that keeps us stuck.
Misty also interviews Billie Jauss live from the Christian Product Expo. Billie is an author, podcaster, and the wife of Major League Baseball coach David Jauss.
Through a process of detoxing from the emotional toxins, realigning priorities, and creating a spiritual health plan Distraction Detox will help you claim confidence and find fulfillment. Not in adding one more thing, but in realizing God’s best things.
Billie and Misty have a wonderful conversation about the faithfulness of God, the twists and turns of our stories, and the necessity of taking steps alongside God. They also dig deep into releasing negative emotions, the necessity of sharing our words and our stories with others, and the ways in which God uses us as women.
- “We cannot control the chaos we see happening in the world today, but by addressing the world through a lens of faith and prayer, we can help our children be at peace.”
- “Sometimes it’s not the external chaos that robs our joy, often times it is the internal battle in our mind that keeps us stuck”
- “The Christian life is hard work. To Live effectively, we must keep our eyes on Jesus. When we look away, we feel lonely, discouraged and doubtful keeping our eyes vertical allows our love for him to grow we gain confidence and assurance”
- “I was my biggest bully.”
- “God can heal us of anything.”
- “I never write a book unless I have lived through a message.”
- “It’s amazing how God can use us.”
- “No words you ever write are wasted.”
Connect with Billie on Social Media!
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe, so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring, and we’d love for you to leave us a review.