On this episode of By His Grace, I interview Brittany Hebert Franklin. Brittany is the founder of Sky High for Kids. She shares her testimony of obedience and faithfulness and her journey to help end childhood cancer. We speak about trusting in God and His sovereign plan and we hear the story of how God has worked in her life and through her nonprofit.
- “There is a light at the end of the tunnel and He will expose that if you will listen.”
- “He will do far more than anything we can ask or think.”
- “If you have a passion, it’s time to put it into action.”
- “The answer is always no unless you ask.”
Sky High for Kids: Skyhighforkids.org
Connect with Brittany and Sky High on Social Media
- Brittany’s Instagram: Instagram.com/brittanyhebertfranklin
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.