“In this blunt assessment of the deep danger America is facing from the left, award-winning journalist, Washington Times columnist, and best-selling author Cheryl K Chumley exposes all of the sneaky ways the secular left has pressed socialism into American politics in life — why Christians are the only one who can stop it. At stake are the freedoms Americans cherish, unless we act now. The great hope for this nation lies and going back to the founding principles of America – Christian principles.” from the inside jacket of Socialists Don’t Sleep
Cheryl K. Chumley is an author, commentary writer, podcast host and the online opinion editor for The Washington Times. In addition to writing daily commentaries on politics, Cheryl hosts a twice-weekly podcast that looks at news, politics and culture from a Christian, conservative perspectve. It’s called “Bold and Blunt,” it’s available on Spotify, Apple, other podcast hosting sites — and at The Washington Times.
Cheryl’s an in-demand public speaker and media guest, passionate about topics related to Christianity and the country’s Judeo-Christian roots, the Constitution, politics and policy, United Nations and sovereignty issues, Congress and Capitol Hill – pretty much anything that lends itself to exposing those matters that run counter to freedom, biblical principles and the preservation of America as the greatest country the world’s ever seen.
What Others Are Saying About SOCIALISTS DON”T SLEEEP:
- Rep. Jody Hice, R-Georgia: ” Socialists Don’t Sleep … is a masterpiece …”
- Will Witt, PragerU personality: “Socialists Don’t Sleep is an important read …”
- Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty: “… Thank you, Cheryl Chumley, for writing this book …”
- Michael Savage, radio icon: “… As Cheryl points out … we can’t root out socialism unless we first address the real problems.”
- Mike Huckabee, former governor: “Socialists Don’t Sleep is one of those timely books …”
- Cal Thomas, sydicated columnist: “… In her new book, Cheryl Chumley reminds us … [i]t’s not too late, but the hour is late.”
- Kevin and Sam Sorbo, Hollywood personalities: “If you think socialism will inevitably lose at the polls, think again! As Cheryl shows … the far left — in both political parties — has been eroding our freedoms for decades. …”
- And more!
“If America is to be free, America needs Christians to get louder” – Cheryl K. Chumley
- Cheryl’s website: cherylchumley.com
- Cheryl’s book: Socialist Don’t Sleep – Christians Must Rise or America Will Fall
- The Eight O’Clock Club – The Eight O’Clock Club
- Bold and Blunt Podcast – Bold and Blunt Podcast
- Washington Times