On this episode of the By His Grace Podcast, I interview my friend Doris Swift. Doris is an author, speaker, and podcast host who has a passion for encouraging women in their callings. She is the host of the Fierce Calling podcast where she encourages women to take action where their passion, and conviction intersect. Doris is living proof that you you are never too old to follow God and chase your dreams. We discuss the importance of calling, God’s faithfulness, and how He equips us for a purpose.
- “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll never do it.”
- “The world needs your gifts.”
- “In God’s eyes, things are significant.”
- “God didn’t leave things that were hard out of the Bible.”
- “Never stop learning.”
- “Whatever you feel called to do right now, do something with it.”
- “Jesus was the king of kings and Lord of Lords and he had a small beginning.”
- “The things that God sees as significant are not what God says are significant.”
- “You can continue to move in His will, even when you’re standing still.”
- “God will show you the way.”
- “The word surrender is so key.”
- Doris’ Website: https://dorisswift.com
- Fierce Calling Podcast:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fierce-calling/id1486667407
Connect with Doris on Social Media!
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/dorissusanswift
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DorisSSwift/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dorissswift
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.