In this episode of By His Grace, I interview Erica Wiggenhorn. Erica Wiggenhorn is an award-winning author and the founder of Every Life Ministries, bringing you the truths of Scripture to transform your life. By digging deeply into God’s Word, Every Life Ministries encourages you to discover your unique purpose, accept God’s promises, and live by His power. Erica is the author of three Bible studies.
We discuss imposter syndrome, the effects of this mindset, and we take a look at overcoming inadequacy from a Biblical perspective. We examine the life of Moses and how God brought about healing and change in His life.
– “God did not unroll Moses’ resume and give him props.”
– “God simply promised Moses His presence.”
– “If God’s in it with us, it’s as good as done.”
– “All God asks us is to remember that He’s right there with us and to believe in Him.”
– “God honors faithfulness before He fosters our success.”
– “We are not living in surrender when we are in a place of striving.”
– “God wants to celebrate His goodness in your life.”
Erica’s website: https://ericawiggenhorn.com
Erica’s newest book: https://ericawiggenhorn.com/letting-god-be-enough/
Connect with Erica on Social Media!
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to follow so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.