On this episode of By His Grace, I interview speaker, author, podcaster, and founder of Exhale Women, Holly Newton. Holly shares the heart behind her devotional, “Exhale” and reminds listeners to live life on purpose for His purposes. We discuss the need to be bold, courageous voices of truth, the importance of rest, and the necessity of hearing and discerning God’s voice.
- “When I remember what He has done in the past, I remember that He can do it again.”
- “He is who He says He is. He will do what He says He will do.”
- “God can redeem anything in our lives.”
- “You are here for this time and purpose for God’s plan.”
- “I want to cheer people on because I remember how dark it felt to feel like I was done.”
- “We need to be bold, courageous voices for truth.”
- Holly’s website: https://www.hollyanewton.com
- Holly’s devotional: https://www.amazon.com/Exhale-Devotions-Letting-Unforced-Rhythms/dp/1664204334
- Holly’s podcast: https://www.hollyanewton.com/podcast
- Exhale Women Events: https://www.hollyanewton.com/exhale-women-events
Connect with Holly on Social Media!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hollyanewton/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hollynewtonofficial
Made for Mission Virtual Summit – Use Code Misty15 to get 15% off your ticket.
Holly Newton is a passionate leader encouraging women to study Scripture, ask the hard questions, and learn to hear God’s voice to more fully live out their purpose. She is an author, segment speaker on NBC’s Today in Nashville, and Founder / Visionary of Exhale Women. Exhale Women is a ministry that exists to encourage and equip women. This ministry encompasses Devotionals, Bible Studies, the Exhale podcast, and Gatherings with the goal to help every woman learn to live freely in her God-given purposes.
She is married to her high school sweetheart. They have three married adult children and seven grandchildren. You can connect with Holly at www.hollyanewton.com as well as Instagram @hollyanewton and @exhalewomen
You can find her book Exhale:90 Devotions For Letting Go And Living In Unforced Rhythms Of Grace on Amazon and wherever books are sold.
The next Exhale Gathering is April 24th, 2021 in Austin, Tx. Subscribe at hollyanewton.com to be the first to know all the details.
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.
Connect with Misty on Social Media!
– Website: www.mistyphillip.com
– Instagram: www.instagram.com/mistyphillip
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/mistyphillip
– Twitter: www.twitter.com/mistyphillip