On this episode of the By His Grace Podcast, I interview Jodie Berndt. Jodie is a wife, mom, and author who is passionate about teaching women to pray through the scriptures. In this episode, Jodie and I discussed her newest book, talked about strategies for consistently abiding in God’s love, and the importance and necessity of surrender in the lives of believers today.
Jodie Berndt is a popular speaker and the author of ten books, including the bestselling Praying the Scriptures series for Children, Teens, and Adult Children. Jodie has been a guest on shows like Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, and the Don’t Mom Alone podcast, and her writing has been featured on Fox News, Proverbs 31 Ministries, and in several family and parenting magazines. A former television producer and on-air personality, Jodie has been married to her UVA sweetheart, Robbie, for 35 years. They have four adult children and live in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- “The more we spend time in scripture, the more we spend time in prayer, the more we spend time with other Christians who know Him and have that fellowship of believers, the more our heart will be in unity with His.”
- “God wants us to participate in His blessings.”
- “Surrender, pray, repeat.”
- “Sometimes there are things in our lives that are hindering us from greater growth and He has to prune it back.”
- “Praying the scriptures is a way to determine what God wants from us.”
- “God wants to keep nourishing us in His word.”
- Jodie’s website: https://jodieberndt.com
- Jodie’s newest book: https://jodieberndt.com/praying-the-scriptures-for-your-life/
Connect with Jodie on Social Media!
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.