In this episode of By His Grace, I interview Katy McCown. Katy is a homeschooling mother of six, a wife, conference founder, and a writer. We discuss the importance of spending time with the Lord, the necessity of walking in faith over fear, and some practical tips for living out faith during difficult times.
- “I need to spend less time doing and more time being with Jesus.”
- “Nothing else that we do will be accomplished as effectively unless it flows from the place of us being filled up in the presence of the Lord.”
- “We sit in the presence of the Lod and He pours into us and then what we pour out is the overflow from Him.”
- “We’re allowing for God to pour into us so that we have the strength to do what He has called us to do.”
- “When we can’t see God’s will working in our lives, we can still trust that He is good.”
- “God is good and His purposes are good.”
- “He will meet you in His word.”
- “Sometimes what I think that it should look like isn’t want He sees.”
Katy’s Website: https://katymccown.com
Katy’s Conference: http://shelaughsconference.com
Katy’s Bible Study: https://katymccown.com/shesmileswithoutfear/
Proverbs 31 Ministries: https://proverbs31.org
Connect with Katy on Social Media!
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.