On this episode of By His Grace, I interview my new friend, author, speaker, and podcast host Kim Dolan Leto. We discuss the duty that we have as Christians to care for the bodies that the Lord has blessed us with. Kim shares insight into the thoughts and perceptions that society carries regarding body image and weight and how we can approach this issue differently as Christians.
- “The more you do, the more you can do. The less you do, the less you can do.”
- “God has work for you to do that no one can do like you.”
- “You’re alive. God has work for you to do. Let that light a fire under you right now.”
- “God desires health for you. We are sowing seeds of our future selves today.”
- “When you take care of yourself for him, you better believe He’s going to bless your efforts.”
Kim’s Website: https://www.kimdolanleto.com/home
Kim’s Book: https://www.kimdolanleto.com/fit
Kim’s Podcast: https://www.kimdolanleto.com/strong-confident-his-podcast
Kim’s Exercise Routines: https://www.kimdolanleto.com/shop
Connect with Kim on Social Media!
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.
Connect with Misty on Social Media!
– Website: www.mistyphillip.com
– Instagram: www.instagram.com/mistyphillip
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/mistyphillip
– Twitter: www.twitter.com/mistyphillip