On this episode of By His Grace, I interview my friend Kristin Bonin. We discuss the importance of community, being a dream defender, finding community, mentoring, speaking affirmation into the lives of others, and being cheerleaders for others. Kristin Bonin is a speaker and author based in Houston, TX. She writes and speaks from her own personal challenges, struggles and lessons the Lord is teaching her along the way. She’s just a girl who has fallen in love with the idea of making God famous and has decided to chase hard after Him in hopes that others will too.
- “Be wise with your words.”
- “Not everybody needs to know your dreams.”
- “The Lord has shown me to have eyes to see, ears to hear, and some thick skin.”
- “We need to have truth-tellers in our lives.”
- “My yes is a yes.”
- “We all need a Paul and we all need a Timothy.”
- “The enemy is going to try to snuff us out.”
- Kristin’s website: https://kristinbonin.com
- Dwell Project: https://www.dwellproject.org/about-us
- Kristin’s book: https://www.amazon.com/Bare-Naked-Truths-Stripping-Destiny/dp/1945620307/ref=sr_1_1
Connect with Kristin on Social Media!
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.