Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:11 — 18.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | Email | Deezer | RSS | More
This week on By His Grace, Lauren Casper and I talk about loving our neighbors in a broken messed up world. . Lauren believes by having empathy we can truly love others.
Some key takeaways:
- Hurt people hurt people.
- People act unloving because they feel they have been unloved.
- Loving your enemies doesn’t mean we have to keep those people close to us.
- Healthy boundaries are key.
- Running toward forgiveness when you’ve been hurt.
- How do we love our neighbors?
- Empathy shows us how to love others.
- Loneliness and isolation.
Lauren Casper is the author of Loving Well in a Broken World: Discover the Hidden Power of Empathy. She is a wife, mom, writer, speaker, and advocate. For more information about Lauren visit Lauren Casper.
Thanks for listening to the By His Grace! If you’ve enjoyed this episode please share it with a friend. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review wherever you listen to this podcast.
Related Episodes: You may also enjoy