In this episode of By His Grace, I interview Rabbi Jason Sobel. Rabbi Jason Sobel is a thought leader, spiritual guide, and Jewish follower of Yeshua (Jesus). He is co-founder of Fusion with Rabbi Jason, a ministry dedicated to sharing teachings and resources that reconnect ancient Jewish wisdom with the teachings of the New Testament.
In this episode, Jason and I have an important discussion about the Jewish roots of the Bible, their historical significance, and their significance as related to both the Christian and the Jewish faith. As a Jewish follower of Yeshua, Jason brings a unique and much-needed perspective on the Messiah and the work that He came to do. Listen in to this powerful message to be encouraged, equipped, and inspired to engage the scriptures and to appreciate their Jewish roots. In addition to the message, be sure to listen to the conclusion of the show where Rabbi Jason prays a traditional Jewish blessing over the listeners.
– “The Chosen takes a different look at the life of Jesus than many of the other portrayals of Him.”
– “The most Jewish thing you can do is believe in Jesus.”
– “Satan thought he was foiling the plan of God, but He was actually fulfilling it.”
– “My heart’s desire is for all of the Jewish people and all of Israel to understand that Yeshua is the promised Messiah of the Hebrew Scriptures.”
– “He came the first time as a suffering servant, as the lamb, but He’s returning as the son of David, as the lion of the tribe of Judah.”
– “When you see the Jewish roots, you see the Bible in high definition.”
– Jason’s website:https://www.fusionglobal.org
– The Chosen TV Series: https://watch.angelstudios.com/thechosen
– Jason’s new book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BYYV13Q/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1
Connect with Jason on Social Media!
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rabbijasonsobel/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rabbijasonsobel/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/rabbijasonsobel