Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 23:30 — 21.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | Email | Deezer | RSS | More
On this episode of By His Grace, I interviewed Sam Sorbo live from the Spark Media Conference at the National Religious Broadcaster’s Convention at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center. Sam Sorbo is a filmmaker, radio host, actress, international model, author, wife, mother, homeschool advocate and education activist. We discuss the importance of indoctrinating the next generation of children and young adults with God’s word. We discuss cultural trends in regards to education, the importance of self-schooling, and the impact that serving God has on us as parents.
- “In our culture today, we dilute young women into thinking that they can have it all.”
- “You can’t have it all. Everything in life is a compromise.”
- “What are you willing to sacrifice for the good that you know that you need?”
- “Education is the pursuit of truth, beauty, and goodness.”
- “Don’t give gifts from God to someone else to open for you.”
- “God’s wisdom is more than my wisdom.”
- “We serve God, not the government.”
- “Words have power.”
- Sam’s Websites: https://www.samsorbo.com and https://www.sorbos.org
- Sam’s Community: https://sorbos.locals.com
- True Strength Book: https://www.amazon.com/True-Strength-Kevin-Sorbo-audiobook/dp/B005X7IZQ6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2FA6CEB8WZAKJ&dchild=1&keywords=true+strength+kevin+sorbo&qid=1625167113&sprefix=true+stengt%2Caps%2C354&sr=8-1
- Words for Warriors: https://www.amazon.com/Words-Warriors-Against-Socialists-Liberal/dp/B08WH7Y2WM/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3CIIHI8E2PICC&dchild=1&keywords=sam+sorbo&qid=1625167172&s=audible&sprefix=sam+sorbo%2Caudible%2C176&sr=1-1
Connect with Sam on Social Media!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sam_sorbo/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/samsorbo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thesamsorbo?s=21
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.