On this episode of By His Grace, I interview Sandi Lucas. Sandi Lucas is the founder and CEO of the Blaze Planner. Sandi’s journey in founding The Blaze Planner® was many years in the making. In fact, she has been on a quest to design a planner for women that could help them live intentionally for the glory of God since she was in her twenties. An avid student of time management and organization tips, she has amassed a library full of books, attended many seminars, and found herself still struggling to “keep it all together.” Then she discovered the great paradox – when you surrender to God in ALL areas of life …. You WIN – no matter if every little thing is in its place or not. Vowing to share this revolutionary approach with young and more seasoned women alike, Sandi created the foundation for this planner called The Blaze Lighthouse Process™ – that equips women to put the principles of the Bible into practice every day.
Sandi balanced this approach herself while raising her children and working full time in the high technology industry. She has lead sales teams for Fortune 100 and 200 companies and was a senior leader in the semiconductor realm for over 30 years. She is involved in her local church and leads a prayer group in her county that focuses on biblical public policy.
Sandi is married to her husband of over 30 years and has 4 grown daughters and one precious grandson. She and her husband Luke reside in a small town near Houston, Texas
We discuss purpose, seasons, and calling, the components of The Blaze planner, and how the Lord has worked in Sandi’s life in the area of organization.
- “Maybe you have a call on your life, but it is not the right time.”
- “We are ambassadors for Christ. We are to occupy until He comes again.”
- “Your little bitty everyday decisions are what keeps you on the narrow path for a lifetime.”
- “Even the good things can be the enemy of the best.”
- The Blaze Planner: https://theblazeplanner.com
- Disciplines of the Beautiful Woman: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0849929830/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_7TW6QYEAMACA6J9ATSZB
Connect with Sandi on Social Media!
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.