Happy New Year By His Grace Podcast Listeners! We are excited to kick off our third year of podcasting with a whole new season and a new direction for the By His Grace podcast! Tune in to hear Misty’s heart for Season 3 and get a sneak peek at what is ahead for 2021.
On this episode of By His Grace, I welcome my dear friend, Charity Ellis, to share her thoughts on the mindset and perspective that we, as Christians, should take with us into 2021. Charity encourages us to maintain a bowed posture and to live life in submission to the Lord, His will, and His ways.
- “The bowed life that Jesus lived is absolutely saturated with humility.”
- “Miracles happen when we bow.”
- “When we bow our lives to Christ, an exchange of power takes place.”
- “We bow our uncertainty and we receive His sovereignty.”
- “Our positions will often change, but my prayer is that our posture remains the same – a bowed posture.”
Charity Ellis was one of our Spark Now Summit speakers. To access her session and for more encouragement and podcast growth resources take advantage of our New Year Special for only $20.21: Purchase the Spark NOW Summit
Connect with Charity on Social Media!
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.
Connect with Misty on Social Media!