This week I have a fantastic conversation with Jessica Hottle host of What’s the Truth podcast. We talk about the lies we believe and how we overcome by replacing the lies with truth. Common lies include: I am not qualified, not good enough, or not worthy enough.
- Lies cause destruction, overwhelm, and chaos
- Truth brings peace, life, healing, and restoration
- Lies = Destruction, Truth = Restoration
- What is the fruit being produced in my life
5 Step process to Restoration
- Acknowledge Feelings
- Identify the Emotion
- Acceptance of your feelings
- What is the Emotion telling you?
- Creating the Conversation with God to create truth in our situation
Jessica Hottle Bio:
Jessica Hottle’s passion for helping others “weigh” less emotionally, physically, and spiritually. She inspires and encourages thousands by sharing her own personal struggles, victories, and journey through life. Jessica is a successful online entrepreneur, speaker, podcaster for What’s The Truth, and author of two best-selling books, Know Your Worth and A Worthy Wife. Along with a third book, Own Your Worth.
Her passions are being a wife to her husband, Jon, being a momma to their three cats, and spending her free time outside whenever she can (playing golf, hiking, reading, or writing in her journal). Jessica has a heart that runs hard after Jesus and credits everything she has done to her Savior.