Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:10 — 22.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | Email | Deezer | RSS | More
On this podcast, I sit down with Suzanne Eller. Suzie is the author of several books, including the newly released book, “Joykeeper: 6 Truths that Change Everything You Thought You Knew About Joy,” she is a speaker, co-host of the “More Than Small Talk” podcast, wife, mom, and grandma. Suzie and I discussed the things that can steal our joy and the importance of holding tightly to the joy that we find in Jesus.
Suzie shows us the importance of being honest and open with God about our feelings and reminds us of the love that God has for us.
- “When you’re honest with God, you’re not only giving yourself permission to feel. You’re giving yourself permission to heal. “
- “God not only cares about how we feel, but He also created us to feel.”
- “Stop making yourself lovable to a God who already loves you like crazy.”
- “God loves you. He loves you. He loves you. He loves you. And, that is the end of the story.”
- “The more that we know Jesus, the more that we’re known by Him.”
You can find Suzie’s new book, “Joykeeper: 6 Truths that Change Everything you Thought you Knew about Joy”, at www.joykeeper.me.
Follow Suzie on social media and check out her new book!
Together Projects: https://tsuzanneeller.com/together-projects/