This podcast contains material for entertainment/informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Please consult your own doctor about medical questions.
The episode features an interview with Dr. Stella Emmanuel, who gained recognition for her views on COVID treatments and her speech on the steps of the Supreme Court. She shares her story and perspectives on spiritual and physical preparedness for difficult times. The conversation touches on biblical references, concerns about digitalization, the state of the church, and the urgent need for waking up and repentance.
On this episode of By His Grace, join host Misty Philip as she interviews Dr. Stella Emmanuel, a passionate physician and minister of the gospel living in Houston. Originally from Cameroon, Dr. Emmanuel shares her personal journey and experiences in the medical field throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. During the episode, Dr. Emmanuel discusses the importance of Christians living with eternity in mind and emphasizes the need for the church to wake up and disciple believers. She highlights the prevalence of sin and iniquity within the church and the need for repentance and preparation for difficult times.
Dr. Emmanuel also delves into her concerns about the global economic landscape, discussing the digitalization of the world economy and the introduction of central bank digital currency (CBD). She shares her belief that these developments may align with the prophecy in Revelation 13 about a required mark for buying and selling. The conversation further explores Dr. Emmanuel’s experiences advocating for alternative treatments, such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, for COVID-19. She discusses the opposition and attacks she faced when speaking about the effectiveness of these treatments and encourages individuals to be physically and spiritually prepared amidst the ongoing challenges.
With a focus on the need for revival and a return to the true gospel, Dr. Emmanuel appeals for Christians to take responsibility and stand against the moral decline in society. She urges the church to cry out to God for mercy and emphasizes the importance of being prepared for the persecution and pain that may precede the Lord’s return. Throughout the episode, Misty Philip engages with Dr. Emmanuel’s insights and experiences, offering a thought-provoking discussion that encourages listeners to examine their own faith and readiness for the times ahead. Be sure to tune in to this powerful episode of By His Grace.
1. Living in Sin and the Call to Wake Up:– Many people in the church are living in sin and iniquity, which will prevent them from entering heaven.– Christians need to wake up and start living with eternity in mind.
2. Being Prepared for Difficult Times:– It is important to be prepared for difficult times by stocking up on food, water, medication, and other essentials.– Unbelievers will come to the church for support during challenging times, and the church needs to be prepared to provide both physical necessities and spiritual guidance.– Some people may compromise their beliefs, such as taking the mark or getting vaccinated, for convenience or to provide for their families.
3. Concerns about Digitalization and Centralization of Money:– World Economic Forum is discussing digitalizing the world economy.– Central bank digital currency (CBD) is being introduced, which will centralize money.– Bill Gates has proposed a quantum dot tattoo that can store biometric information and money.– This system is launching on July 1.– It is believed to align with the prophecy in Revelation 13 about a mark required for buying and selling.
4. Speaking Out and Facing Opposition:– Dr Stella realized that the COVID-19 response was not based on science and believes COVID-19 was used as a cover for promoting the vaccine and transhumanism. She decided to speak out about their beliefs and went to Washington, DC and demanded that Anthony Fauci provide evidence for his claims. The speech with the Frontline doctors went viral, gaining 20 million views within a few hours.– They were subsequently attacked by CNN and others. Dr Stella started a tele-health service and treated over 150,000 people with hydroxychloroquine, successfully keeping many out of hospitals.
5. Importance of Being in the Word of God and Repenting:– Dr Stella emphasizes the importance of being in the word of God and having a relationship with Jesus.– Repenting from sins is highlighted as a way to avoid shame when God returns.– The excerpt discusses the importance of reading and understanding the Bible for Christians.– There is concern about Christians being distracted by media and technology, leading to a lack of desire for God.– Churches are accused of becoming more like entertainment centers rather than places of worship.
6. Preparation for the End Times:– Dr Stella mentions a ranch in Texas where revival programs are held to help people reconnect with their faith.– The speaker also discusses a 100-day prayer program and claims that there are non-human creatures among us.– The focus is on praying for God’s mercy and waking people up to the truth before it’s too late.– There is skepticism about the belief in a pre-tribulation rapture in the church.– She expresses concern about the moral state of many Christians and questions how many will be raptured if it were to happen today, and argues that the rapture will happen after the tribulation and not before. She mentions that God’s wrath will be released after the church is raptured.– Dr Stella emphasizes the need for people to be prepared for the times and encourages reading books like Revelation, Matthew 24, Daniel, to understand eschatology.
7. The Story of Dr. Stella Emmanuel:– The speaker is a physician and minister of the gospel living in Houston.– They went to medical school in Africa and are originally from Cameroon.– They discovered that hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin were effective in treating COVID patients.– They faced opposition and attacks when speaking about the effectiveness of these treatments.– In July 2020, they attended a pro conference in Washington DC organized by Symongo.– During this conference, they had a moment on the steps of the supreme court where their voice was used to break fear and panic worldwide.
8. Spiritual and Physical Preparedness:– The speaker emphasizes the importance of being spiritually and physically prepared.– They encourage people who have taken the COVID vaccine to repent and ask for God’s forgiveness, claiming that God can regenerate them.– They do not believe that the vaccine is the mark of the beast, but suggest it is a precursor to accepting surveillance technology.– The speaker criticizes pastors who accepted money from the government to open vaccine centers, accusing them of corruption.– They call for a return to the true gospel and a time of revival and crying out to God.
9. Urgency and Responsibility for Christians:– The speaker expresses frustration and sadness over the state of the current generation and urges Christians to take responsibility for allowing the devil to take over.– The host, Misty Philip, is interested in hearing about Doctor Stella Emmanuel’s story and what led her to that moment.– COVID did not hit Africa, particularly Sub Saharan Africa, because malaria is endemic and people take over-the-counter medicines for fevers.– The CDC and FDA are refusing to give accessible and inexpensive medicines for COVID, resulting in unnecessary deaths.– The speaker advises people to be prepared and take necessary precautions.– The battle has moved beyond COVID, and people should focus on their jobs and the challenges they face.– The speaker discusses biblical references to COVID and the need for the church to wake up and disciple believers.– Humanity is facing an existential threat and needs to cry out to God for mercy.– There will be persecution and pain before the Lord comes to take out the church. The church needs to be aware and prepared.– The speaker advises stocking up on food, water, and medicines for when things get worse.
Revelation 13 ESV – The First Beast
13 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. 4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling,[a] that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them.[b] And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, 8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear:
10 If anyone is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes;
if anyone is to be slain with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.
Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
The Second Beast
11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence,[c] and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of[d] the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,[e] to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.[f]
Matthew 24 ESV – Jesus Foretells Destruction of the Temple
24 Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. 2 But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.”
Signs of the End of the Age
3 As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.
9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake. 10 And then many will fall away[a] and betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
The Abomination of Desolation
15 “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, 18 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. 19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! 20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. 22 And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand. 26 So, if they say to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out. If they say, ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.
The Coming of the Son of Man
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
The Lesson of the Fig Tree
32 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates.34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.
No One Knows That Day and Hour
36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[b] but the Father only. 37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, 39 and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left.41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left.42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant,[c] whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 47 Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. 48 But if that wicked servant says to himself, ‘My master is delayed,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants[d] and eats and drinks with drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know 51 and will cut him in pieces and put him with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.