On this episode of By His Grace, I interview my friend, Rebecca Dotson George, the host of the Do the Thing Movement Podcast. We talk about discerning the voice of God, running our races with perseverance, and the power of the Holy Spirit living within us.
We also talk about Rebecca’s upcoming virtual summit, the Made For Mission virtual summit. I am so excited to be speaking at this event
- “The more we’re in God’s word, the more we know His character.”
- “The same power that rose Jesus from the grave in living in you.”
- “Walking in the fruit of the spirit is contrary to the way of the world.”
- “We have no idea what is to come in 2021, but God knows.”
- “If we knew everything that God knows, we would choose this.”
- “It is the will of God that we have this attitude of prayer and communion with Him.”
- Rebecca’s website: www.rebeccadotsongeorge.com
- Rebecca’s podcast: https://www.dothethingmovement.com
Connect with Rebecca on social media!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rebeccadotsongeorge/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dothethingmovement
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rebeccagwrites?s=21
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.
Connect with Misty on Social Media!
- Website: www.mistyphillip.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/mistyphillip
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mistyphillip
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/mistyphillip