Welcome to the By His Grace podcast featuring host Misty Phillip and her guest Rebecca George. Misty and Rebecca are passionate about helping others recognize their gifts and talents to glorify God. During this episode, they discuss when they met, the long journey to publishing, and using your unique gifts to impact the world positively.
Additional Topics Discussed:
- Using our gifts and talent for the glory of God (and not self)
- What to do when God asks us to quit something
- How God uses past seasons to carry us into our next assignment
- The joys of being a multi-passionate creative
- How your obedient yes now will lead you toward what He has prepared for you next
- Illuminating the talent around you
Rebecca is the founder of Radical Radiance® – a podcast community where listeners blend what they love with the Jesus who makes them shine. She is a podcaster, speaker, writer, and certified career coach whose greatest joy is encouraging others to pursue their passions in a way that builds the Kingdom.
“If we actively partner with God, He will empower us by His strength to serve Him and love others.”
In Do the Thing Rebecca encourages readers to create with God what makes your heart come alive! Part practical guide, part inspiring manifesto, this gospel-rooted book for women entrepreneurs and leaders empowers you to discover and live out your calling.
Do you have a cause, project, or talent that you feel called to develop—but fear and busyness make it easy to put off pursuing that thing? Rebecca George is an encouraging voice in your ear saying: “Do the thing! Don’t waste another minute of this brief time you have on this side of eternity.”
Perfectly blending storytelling, encouragement, and biblical insight, Do the Thing beckons you to pursue the passions that stir your soul. On this journey, you will discover how to:
- See your gifts and talents from a gospel-centered perspective.
- Prioritize goals related to your calling as you move forward with gumption and grace.
- Maximize your passions in the work you do every day.
- Actively partner with God to serve Him and love others.
- Overcome negative thought patterns so you can brainstorm, develop, and create with the confidence of a go-getter girl!
Each chapter includes prayer prompts, Scripture for further study, questions for reflection, action steps to move your goal forward, and accompanying videos (for individuals or small groups).
Podcast Site: www.radicalradiance.live
We hope you are inspired by these two amazing women and gain valuable insights. So, if you’re looking for inspiration or advice on making the most of your unique skills, this is an episode you will want to experience! Please leave us a review for By His Grace to help more people learn about the podcast!