This week on the By His Grace podcast, Misty Phillip welcomes Ronne Rock back to the show for a far-reaching conversation on the value, worth, and role of women. Ronne recounts stories of women changing the world by living out their purpose and calling based on her new book One Woman Can Change the World: Reclaiming Your God-Designed Influence and Impact Right Where You Are.
One Woman Can Change the World
The heartbeat behind her book is contained in the subtitle, “Reclaiming Your God-designed Influence and Impact Right Where You Are”.This book is for any woman who wants to serve the Lord well as she searches to find purpose in her calling. Learn the story of women from around the globe like Ena from Honduras.She founded NICO to help tutor needy children. A story of a woman who did what she could with what she had. Ronne also shares her personal testimony of stepping into a children’s home in Guatemala, and how it shifted her perspective.
- In Genesis 1 God created humanity, and it was good. He beautifully designed and created woman.
- We are the apple of his eye. He calls us beloved.
- “His purpose is you! It has always been you!”
- Rest in His love and walk with him.
- Deep your toe in the water, and if you see the water part, then you did your toe again.
- God created us to be leaders.
- If you feel a burden or a passion begin to step in faith and continue to step.
- Historically women have been strong leaders as judges, prophets, and priests.
- Women are strong helpers Ezer Kenegdo in the Hebrew standing face to face, side by side our male counterparts to be an advocate for justice, a mouth-piece for redemption, and reflect God’s character in all we do.
- Created in the image of God we are glorious.
- Let God speak over you, and fuel the fire within you.
- Changing the world doesn’t mean fixing it all. Impacting the world around us doesn’t mean we have to solve all the problems.
- Just love Jesus. Just trust Jesus.
My favorites quotes for this episode:
- “His purpose is you. It has always been you.”
- “Serve with grace in a culture that teaches me to hoard it all for myself.”
- “Not be afraid to use my voice.”
- “The most powerful thing I have still to this day are the heartfelt on your face before God cries in prayer that, that shatters the principalities and that shatters darkness.”
Ronne Rock finds joy in telling stories that change stories. She weaves themes of transformative hope and grace-filled leadership into everything she shares on page and stage. An award-winning marketing and communications executive in both the corporate and nonprofit sectors, she now shares her more than 30 years of expertise in creative leadership with faith-based organizations.
Ronne also travels around the world to gather words and images that inspire others to action with Orphan Outreach, a global nonprofit dedicated to serving the orphaned and vulnerable. She’s a writer, blogger, and speaker–sharing battle-tested wisdom about leadership, advocacy marketing, and finding God in the most beautiful and painful of circumstances.
You can make a difference:
Ronne Rock is the author of One Woman Can Change the World: Reclaiming Your God-Designed Influence and Impact Right Where You Are. Your purchase of One Woman Can Change the World transforms the lives of orphaned and vulnerable children through the ministry of Orphan Outreach. Ronne is donating a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the books to Orphan Outreach. Dar-Ul-Fazl in India is the first recipient of this gift, thanks to you!
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast! If you’ve enjoyed this episode please leave us a review wherever you listen to podcasts, This helps others discover the content we create and share on the By His Grace Podcast.
You may also enjoy listening to: