Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:26 — 26.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | Email | Deezer | RSS | More
In this episode of By His Grace, I interview my friend, Sarah Keeling. Sarah is the author of two books, a podcaster, and a mom who has a desire to reach children and their parents with God’s word. Sarah and I discuss how her passion for prayer began, she gives us an easy prayer format to follow, and we dive deep into the resources that she uses to disciple children and their families.
- “I think that a lot of us get stuck thinking that these things are too big or too complicated to explain to our kids. That’s not true.”
- “God’s word is powerful on its own.”
Sarah’s Prayer Template
- Praise God.
- Give thanks to God.
- Present your requests to the Lord.
- Confess the things that are on your heart.
- Psalm Prayers for Kids: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1733601600
- Psalm Prayers for the Nations: https://www.amazon.com/Psalm-Prayers-Nations-Engage-ScriptureBasedebook/dp/B086VN1H3F/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=psalm+prayers+for+the+nations&qid=1587262578&s=digital-text&sr=1-2
Hearts at Rest with Sarah Keeling Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hearts-at-rest-with-sarah-keeling/id1535509610
Resources for Further Study
- Attributes of God: Volume 1 A Journey into the Father’s Heart by A.W. Towzer: Attributes of God
- The Attributes of God for Kids by Lydia White: Attributes of God for Kids
- Blue Letter Bible: Blue Letter Bible
- Bible Study Fellowship: Bible Study Fellowship
Connect with Sarah on Social Media!
Sarah’s website: https://www.sarah-keeling.com/
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast today. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Sharing is caring and we’d love for you to leave us a review.
Connect with Misty on Social Media!