Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:38 — 36.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | Email | Deezer | RSS | More
In this episode of the By His Grace podcast, I chat with Stephanie Rousselle, a Bible study leader and the host of the Gospel Spice podcast. Stephanie shares the story of how she came to faith in Jesus. As a former atheist who has lived in many places across the nation, Stephanie brings a unique perspective and an incredible testimony.
Stephanie gives us practical tips to enrich our faith in the Lord.
- “There is nothing that creates more purpose and grounding in our lives than when we make God our priority.”
- “We are to equip ourselves with the development of our spiritual gifts so that we can run the race that the Lord has set before us.”
- “There is a cost that comes with your faith.”
- “The ability that God has given us to fall in love with Him is simply mind-blowing.”
- “Surround yourself with people who are walking the path that you want to be walking.”
- “God loves to blow our minds with the depth of His word.”
Stephanie’s recommended resources for going deeper in faith: https://gospelspice.com/resources/
Stephanie’s Website: https://gospelspice.com/
Gospel Spice Podcast: Gospel Spice Podcast
Connect with Stephanie on Social Media
Instagram: Stephanie’s IG
Thank you for listening to the By His Grace podcast!
Be sure to tell your friends about the By His Grace podcast, and tag Misty Phillip on social media.
Instagram: Misty’s IG